Introducing Ouchie, the natural pain relief formula for your furry friends.
You may notice a decrease in pain within 25-45 minutes after the first dose. The pain-relieving benefits may last up to 4-6 hours.
Dosage and Duration
Depending on the severity and duration of the condition, the suggested treatment period varies:
- Post-surgery: 6-8 weeks
- Recent muscle strain or light sprain: 2-4 weeks
- Torn ligaments or muscle: 2-3 months
- Herniated discs: up to 3 months
- Arthritis: at least a daily dose throughout your pet's life
Suggested Dosage by Weight:
Twice daily for cats or dogs. For severe cases, use three times a day. Dosage is dependent on the weight of your pet. For cats, start with the lowest dose.
Ingredients and Herbal Highlights
OUCHIE contains a blend of natural herbs with proven benefits for pain relief and joint health:
- Ren Shen: one of the strongest herbal anti-inflammatories.
- Dang Gui, Qin Jiao, and Fang Feng: anti-inflammatory and analgesic to reduce pain while encouraging healing.
- Du Zhong, Sang Ji Sheng, and Chuan Niu Xi: strengthen bones, joints, and muscles to slow down arthritic degeneration.
- Bai Shao and Gan Cao: a strong, non-drowsy natural muscle relaxer that also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yan Hu Suo: one the strongest herbal analgesics and is used for several types of pain.
- Non-Colloidal Silver and Glycerin.
How Do I Know if my Pet Has Arthritis?
Typically, a pet owner will notice a slowing down of physical activity as arthritis develops. Arthritic pain is generally worse in the morning. You might see your pet move slowly in the morning but might seem normal if they remain moving. However, long periods of sitting or standing will start to exacerbate the pain. The pet may also guard the effective joint, not allowing people to pet or touch the area, favor one joint versus the other, or reconsider going up or down stairs. The pet may even vocalize their pain with yelping.
Can I continue to give him glucosamine and other joint supplements?
Yes, you can continue giving joint supplements while using this formula.
I already give my dog turmeric, should I stop?
Yes, too much turmeric may cause excessive bleeding or bruising. HPHL uses a safe dosage, however, if more is taken, it may thin the blood too much. Rest assured that OUCHIE is a superior product because of the correct combination of herbs, where many turmeric supplements are not made by herbalists and are unaware of potential side effects or interactions.
What If My Pet is Taking a Blood Thinner?
If your pet is taking a blood thinner, speak with your veterinarian before administering Ouchie. And if you don't see any decrease in pain, you can increase the next dose by 50% and/or add a third dose for more serious conditions.
With Ouchie, your furry friend can experience quick pain relief and healing in a completely natural way. Try it out today!