Become an Affiliate
Sign up to become an affiliate Here!
Under the Refer a Friend Program, customers, Partners and their Friends are invited to earn Rewards by inviting Referees (as described below) to purchase the products listed on the website or become the Partners. The following Refer a Friend Program Terms apply to the Partner and Friend (together referred to as the “Participants”) participating in the Refer a Friend Program.
We may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of this Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason. A Rewards already earned in accordance with this Refer a Friend Program Terms before such change, suspension or termination, will be honored.
Information about the Referee:
By taking part in the Refer a Friend Program, the Referee acknowledges that the website may at its sole discretion, share the Referee’s first name, and status in the Partner user account setting to inform the Partner about the status of the earned Rewards. The website will not share the accommodation name or specific check in/check out dates.
Participants, meaning Partners and Friends, must be 18 years of age and older. Participants must be natural persons.
- A Reward can be earned as follows:
- The Partner shares the referral link as provided on the website (the “Referral Link”);
- A person, receiving the link (the “Referee” or “Friend”), visits the website by clicking on the Referral Link;
- The Friend makes a purchase on the website;
- The Partner and the Friend have created a user account;
- Partners and Friends must at all times be different persons.
- The Partner receives the Reward when the order made by the Referee by clicking on the Referral Link was payed the total costs and delivered to the buyer.
- The Referee receives the Reward when they visit the website using the Referral Link provided by the Partner and the order made on the website and paid the total costs was delivered to the Referee.
- The Reward payouts are due not sooner than the account balance reaches the threshold defined by the website.
- The Refer a Friend Program can only be used for personal, non commercial purposes.
- The Participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges, that may be arise due to the earning and payout of the Rewards.
- The calculation of the Rewards is an automatic procedure based on the use of the Referral Links and the creation of the orders through the website.
- The website retains the right to, at its sole discretion, review the compliance with the Refer a Friend Program terms.
3. Displaying Referral Links
The Partners shall not share or publish the Referral Links where there is no reasonable basis for believing that recipients are potential customers and appreciate the invitation stated through the Referral Link and not in violation of applicable anti-spam laws. The Partner shall indemnify and hold the website, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the Referral Link.
- The website retains the right to investigate the participation in the Refer a Friend Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may comprise, that the website at its own discretion cancels suspicious orders, accounts and payouts. The Rewards earned through fraudulent activities or activities in violation of these Refer a Friend Program terms will be null and void and repayment may be requested by the website.
- The website may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of this Refer a Friend Program terms at any time and for any reason.
- The original English version of this Terms may have been translated into other languages. The translated version of this Terms is a courtesy and office translation only and the Participants cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions of this Refer a Friend Program terms or in the event of a conflict, ambiguity, inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Terms, the English language version shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given